Tuesday, May 24, 2011

some photos

Here are some photos that I spent all day on trying to get them to post to my blog.  I think I finally got things figured out a little bit.  You will see some out door greenery and some from the inside front foyer.  First are my fine tomato plants (2 of them) dwarfed by the iris.  Next is the apricot tree followed by the peach tree.  Both of those trees were quite severely impacted by the cold weather we had last November and then on through the winter.  Some of the wood died.  I lost most of the wood on the rose bushes, but they are coming up new from the roots.  There is a clump of dead pampas grass beside the peach tree.  Turning to the inside of the front foyer, you will see some color plants, the newly Murphy-oiled front foyer, and a "corn plant" - so-called in bloom.  If you see anything else, that is just a bonus.




Clarine is getting stronger day-by-day.  She only has five more months to go to the point where her foot doctor says that she will like him again.  Her hernia operation is getting less and less noticeable each day.  My grandson, Clark Hatch, has returned this week from his mission to the Italy Rome Mission.  He seemed to have enjoyed it a lot and I believe he was very effective in helping to build the kingdom.  We will go to Idaho Falls this Sunday as he is scheduled to speak in Sacrament Meeting.  We plan to take some mums around to the various graves  this weekend.  On Monday, Clarine, Diane, Carol, Keith and I plan to visit the Migratory Bird Refuge west of Brigham City.  When we have visited there before, we have had such an enjoyable time seeing all of those water fowl in their natural habitat.  gwh

No comments:

Post a Comment